Firstly, I wanna thank to you for creating such a platform which have a lot of potentials and for sure can be useful for architects and urban designers.
Just there is few comments on it that may can help to make it more practical...
1. the search option for the location is missing.
2. when it is on the "choose new location option", the "generate alternatives" doesn't work.
3. It would be great if the user can define the boundary of the site, they themselves.
4. the save edit option works slowly.
5. it would be great that verticality and topography(landscape) can be considered and modified...
6. in the drawing, it is not clear which circle represent which function... It would be practical, when the cursor go on a circle, an info box pop up and show the size of the circle and the function....
7. It would useful, that the user can specify and keep the location of a function in one point, and then the generator can generate the alternatives by considering the fixed points (specified points by the user)
8. The interface is not user friendly, I couldn't understand where the saved alternatives are?... it doesn't show my account, or my dashboard. Or I didn't get how I can export the data and use them... the scale is not shown... so then the measurements are not clear.
9. why the area for the functions are just represented as circles not other shapes?! and it would be so practical if the user can define which functions should be linked directly together or should be apart from each other.
10. the Home bottom or any other bottom that is linked to the Home and main page is not defined
11. some apps like mapbox can be linked/implemented in this website (in order that users can have their desired map style, or even customize it )
And as a general opinion, it can be more interactive and customizable ;)
wish you a lot of success...